Friday, November 18, 2011

A Miracle!

    WOW.  These past few days have been a whirlwind of blessings.  I bet you didn't know a whirlwind could be a blessing, right?  Well, it can--something better than big boots and strong coffee! 
    Cade and I just got back from Zeke's grave.  I have so much to tell you about the blogfest, the mall where I sold books and passed out flyers, and about how I've received thousands of e-mails and over 6,000 views in the last three days!
    You've given me hilarious, heartwarming, AMAZING things to share--and I'm so excited to write about everything.
    But right now, I feel like I might fall over from pure joy and exhaustion.  I'm heading to bed, but I'll tell you all about everything tomorrow.
    For information about the blogfest, iPad2 giveaway and my book, please go to the post below this one:
    Oh, and keep enjoying the posts from the blogfest.  I'm going to keep it going for the next few days so you can have time to read more stories if you want to.  I haven't been able to read all of them yet, and I'm still trying to respond to everyone's e-mails.  If I haven't responded to your e-mail or read your post, please know that I will.  Thank you for your patience.