Thursday, November 17, 2011

"The Golden Sky" Blogfest is here!

    A thanks to Dimitri Sarantis for his wonderful endorsement and feedback.  Also, I'd like to thank Lexie Lane (creator of VoiceBoks) and her generous friends, Daniel L Carter (from Author Central), my brother (Shane from Middle Damned), Melynda (from Crazy World), Joshua (from Vive le Nerd) and Candiss (from West Manor).
    This blogfest wouldn't be happening without you!

    Another HUGE thank you to Carloyn and Kay from Angel Watch.  Please visit here if you'd like to donate to their cause and help people who are struggling with infant loss.
(Please specify Angel Watch as the desired recipient.)   

Now onto the blogfest.  WOW, so many wonderful stories.  I'm going to write something special for Zeke on his birthday, tomorrow (along with other surprises for the official book launch), but today, I wanted to talk to you through a vlog.  Here it is:


If you're here for the iPad2 Giveaway, please click here:



   Also, many wonderful people have written stories for the blogfest.  If I have forgotten ANYONE, please let me know.  I've had so much going on with interviews, advance book sales etc..  I don't want to miss anyone, and if I have, please e-mail me with your blog title and link.  Here's my e-mail address: ecboutique05@gmail.com

    Onto the links of stories.  These are amazing!!!


 
The ABC kid Z

AFK Dinner



Amberr is Me

Ann Best

A Blessed Life

A Life too Brief

A Mourning Mom

August McLaughlin 

A Year On... Our New Beginning {hopefully}

Baiba's Beginners Blog

Bears Mom

Been There, Done That

The Blog Starts Here

Blog of Wood

Blue Rose

Bodacious Boomer

Butterflies and Rainbows

The Cheramies

Coming Home to Myself

Connecting With Stephanie

The Contemplative Cat

Cookie's Book Club

Cookies Chronicles

Cool Bean Mommas

The Corbin Story 

Corinne O'Flynn, Writer

C S Winchester 

Crazy for a Deal

Crazy World

Crystal Collier

Debra Kristi

Double Double Trouble...life, loss, and hope

Facing 50 With Humor

Father and Daughter

Fiction Tool Box

Fiona Linday  

Fishducky (Yes, you read that right!)

Four Plus an Angel

From the Heart of Alicia Marie

Frugal Wallets

Gathering Leaves

Giving Thanks for Painful Things

Graphoniac (MomMom's Corner)

I am all a twitter about life 

Indie Supporter


It's Rhyme Time

J. C. Martin Fighter Writer

J. L. Campbell 

Jade Louise Designs 

JLB Creatives

Jonas and His Story

Just a Diamond in the Ruff

Kg Style Designs

Kristy K. James

LindyLouMacs Book Reviews

Mama Wolfe

McGuffys Reader

Michelle- My blog: TO Jack my baby my special little MR  

Middle Damned 

Mommy LaDy Club

Monicas Mom Musings

My Angel Princess

My Maniacal Mind

My Savings Blog

Nail Polish 

The North Forty

Obscured Vixen

The Olive Parent

Our Angel Above - Amy von Oven

Our loved ones are never far away.

Padded Cell Confessions

Read Rinaldo

Reality Unedited

Regected Riter

Secret Badge of Honor 

Spend Time In My Shoes  

Surviving Boys

Tarah Scott

There's More Where That Came From

This Everyday Love

This Mommas Journey

Through the Wringer

Time Out Momma

Toby Neal - An Endless Fascination with Stories

Treasuring Lifes Blessings

Tripled Pink

Tuesdays with Jesus

The Unlocked Diary

Vive le nerd

West Manor

WOMEN; WE SHALL OVERCOME

World of Vhincci

Writing in Wonderland

The Zen Corner