Friday, September 23, 2011

YOUR Real Stage Name!

    Yesterday and also, awhile back, I wrote posts just to ask you the name of your first pet.

    You're probably wondering why I wanted to know . . .  Well, it's because I knew a stripper once.  She told me that some of her co-workers had a hard time picking stage names, so they'd just use the name of their first pet.

    I'm proud to say that after yesterday, I know most of your names, AND some of them are classy!

    It's only fair to tell you mine.  My stage name would be Bootsie (which is pretty awesome).  You can read all about that here.

The Crazy Life of a Writing Mom: Training a Hell Cat

     Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy these stripper names.  I think some of them are hilarious!  

    Oh and sorry about the funky spacing below.  I wanted to include your links with your names. 


Photobucket

 

Siv Maria
 Bonnie
 
 
Stephanie D 
Tiger 
 
dadand:pete 
Sparky 
 
Padded Cell Princess 
Sam 
 
Joshua 
 Sidney 
 
 
Baiba1205  
Martini
 
regectedriter 
Gypsy
 
Paige Kellerman
 Flea 
 
 

Ed Pilolla 
Tag
 
 
fishducky 
Bagel
  
Julianna 
Radar
 
Fairday Morrow
Mrs. McCleary    
Grandma Gertie 
Rags
 
 
Diana 
Mrs. Beaver
 
 
Avalon Cat Cartoon
  Infernicus      
Leetah East 
Mutt
 
Musings By Michele
Missy
Emily 
Toady
 
Chase  
Tyler
 
Kristin P 
Sunshine  
     
 Shane  
(my brother)
Sunny  
 
Craziness abounds  
Princess 
 
hynz  
Miming
Wicked Wicker - Customized Gift Baskets  
Rocket 
 
Nicole B 
Angie
 
Janice Horton 
Bunty
 
aliciamarie911 
  You wrote: "I used to have a hell cat. Except, he was was white as snow."     (So, I'm naming you, Snow)
Vicki 
Fluff
 
And last of all . . .
Cade (my manly, construction-working husband)
Peaches
 
P. S. I can't wait to read your comments on THIS post.