Monday, August 29, 2011

Wanna Know What My Brother Looks Like?

    If you'd like to visit an AMAZING blog, and read a guest post I wrote, please visit:

     Now . . . on to REVENGE!
     If you remember these two posts,

     then you knew this was coming!
     My brother is awesome.  He's epic.  I've told you how he's an intellectual--one of the few people who can cross his legs and pull it off.  He also made me feel bad about lying to him--so I made a public confession on my own blog!  That guy can get away with anything because that guy, is my hero.  If he had a dollar for every time I've said that . . .  
    And even though it pains me to tell you, I need to open a can of whoop-ars on him.  (I'd write the real "A" word, but my nieces might be reading this and I don't want to be responsible for that!)

    So without further ado, I'd like to show you what my brother looks like.   

    This photo was taken back before people knew how to add colors to photos.  By the way, legend has it that there was is a hickey on his neck.

Photobucket

    But this single picture isn't enough.  Although I've just posted a picture of him in his (prehistoric) teen years, I wanted to show you more.  So, I've taken the liberty of visiting a photo progression store.  They were able to help me find out what my brother (and I) would look like in different times and racial scenarios.
    Please enjoy, I thought you'd have fun putting our names with our faces.

    We grew up in a small town and lived a good life.  Here's my brother at that time:
Photobucket




    Life was great. He'd tease me for hours, push me around on my trike.  Things couldn't get better.  That was around the same time my brother played a hairy primate in "Planet of the Apes."


Photobucket






    Anyway, my brother went to jr. high school, and never forgot about his little sister.  He was always there for me, to take me out for Mexican food, or teach me how to play soccer.

    Well, enough of that sappy stuff.  Here are the pictures the photo progression place helped me with.
    
    So, here's my Asian brother:
Photobucket
    

    Here's me:
 Photobucket 


    And . . . here's my brother:
Photobucket


    Here's me:
Photobucket


    Here's my brother as a woman:
Photobucket



    Here's me:
Photobucket



    Here's my brother:
Photobucket


    Here's me:
Photobucket


    Here's my brother's as Jay Leno:
Photobucket


    Here's my brother now:

Photobucket

    
    Here's my brother then:

    Photobucket

    
    And this is me now:
Photobucket

I hope you've enjoyed this trip down memory lane. I know I sure did.


See ya later me hearties!

Photobucket

(P. S. This post is dedicated to my hero.  That scurvy rascal!)