Thursday, August 25, 2011

He Hates White Women!!!

    Have you heard of John Rambo?
Photobucket
     Well, he hates American Women!  He used to have a blog.  I went to comment today, but his blog is gone!  It used to be:

On his blog he wrote:
"Why I Hate American and Western Women

I am a white American male, and I hate white women. In a nutshell, white women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money, don't know how to cook, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with a white woman?

White women are generally immature, selfish, and extremely arrogant and self-centered. The behavior of most white women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel white women are inferior to all other groups of women, such as Asians, Middle Easterners, Mexicans, Blacks, etc.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!"

    I know this might seem terrible, but I miss his blog.  It was hilarious!  EVERY SINGLE post was dedicated to the stupid reasons he hates white women.  I loved leaving comments.  It's the first time I've used the name "anonymous."  I know other people were offended by my comments, but not me.  I'm a white girl, and apparently I need a conscience.
    My thoughts are:
    What's the difference between white women and women across the world?
    Why would a white woman only steal HALF of his money?
    How many times did his ex-wife cheat?
    How much weight did she gain?
    Why was there a link to ihatewomen.com on his site?
    
    So, I visited "ihatewomen.com."  I can't imagine any wife beating her husband. I'm sure it happens, but even the thought of me kicking Cade's A-S-S is hysterical.  Are we talking about those weird couples where the huge woman marries the tiny man?  Maybe I'm being stereotypical--it's just hard to imagine any other way. 

    Well, back to John "Rambo."  If I could picture him, he suffers from small man syndrome.  I'm thinking of a short, wisp of a man. No hair.  Yucky eyes . . . big teeth.  He's not a nice man AND it shows.  I guess the face I envision is Voldemort's. 
Photobucket
But when I picture him, I must then envision his new girlfriend, he did after all just delete his blog.
Photobucket
    (This makes me think about the offspring of Voldemort and Ape Woman;
not a pretty idea but maybe a sequel to the Harry Potter series!)    
    Yet, after all the terrible, and quite scary Ted Bundy-ish things he wrote, I still feel bad for the man.  What really happened to Rambo boy?  Something wretched must have inspired him to start that blog.   
    Your thoughts?