Friday, December 16, 2011

A Dog Got into the Trash

    First off, if you read my post yesterday (Why can't I get into the holiday spirit?), you already know that I put some garbage on my porch to make Miss Priss angry.  Well, shortly after writing that story, a dog got into the trash.
    We still haven't found the criminal mastermind, but we do have some suspects.  Just judging them on looks, which one of these dogs do you think did it?


1 Rolly
Definitely a lover of junk food.  I wouldn't put a crime like this past him.
Photobucket


2 Blondie
Sometimes it's the innocent ones you have to look out for!
Photobucket


3 Ewok
The name says it all.  Plus, look how spry this dog is.
Photobucket


4 Paris
I know I shouldn't be so partial, but if they were in a lineup, this dog would go free. 
Photobucket


    Seriously, who do you think is guilty?!  I'm voting for number three.  You can't trust anyone who can jump that high.


    As Cade helped clean up the terrible mess, he looked into my eyes and laughed, "God done this to ya."
    "How so?" I asked.  
    "Well, it's just fate.  The funniest things happen to you.  Seriously, you finally get the balls to stand up for yourself and a dog gets into the trash.  I know you don't think it's funny, but it kind of is."
    As Cade talked, Miss Priss ran past, smiled AND WAVED.  
    Oh, she makes me angry!
    One of these days, I swear we're going to have a girl fight.  I don't care if it's at the post office or the grocery store.  We might even arrange it, with judges and everything.


    Anyway, I had a much cooler story to tell you about the Scribe and an ugly Christmas sweater, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.  Today, I need to know which dog you think is guilty.

32 comments:

  1. Oh it's number 2, just look at the it's trying to be soo cute. But it can't look you in the eye. Yep number 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of all the dog names, what makes me think 'trashy'...Paris gets the vote! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are ALL adorable. And maybe they ganged up on the trash... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously - could they get any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 for sure - looking far too innocent. I recognize this, because it's the look I adopt when trying to get away with something. I must return for the ugly Christmas sweater story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking ewok or Paris! Seriously, ewok just looks crazy! And Paris, seriously he has guilt written all over his face. haha.

    Oh my goodness! Miss Priss is probably thinking you got your come-uppins too. Man, I just can't stand people like that.

    At least you had Cade there to help you clean it up and help you laugh about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "dog" I'm voting that got into the trash was Miss Priss. I mean can you really put the blame on an innocent little doggie who can't defend him/herself when you know all along that there is a human conspirator behind the assault of the trash bags?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta be Ewok. He looks nimble and able to escape quickly thereby framing the others for the deed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Number 4! So cute, but don't let that fool you;)

    I have to go read yesterday's now. This girl fight should be captured on film, you know. Maybe I should put it up as a special Battle on our blog even;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!!! I'm going for Paris b/c Goldens can be sneaky. Can I take #1 home with me? He's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with LEETAH--after all, Miss Priss IS a bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote number one got into number two.

    ReplyDelete
  13. my dog made an attempt to get into ours when we were taking it out this morning. little bugger!

    ReplyDelete
  14. DEFINITELY number 3! I have a dog like that, and he's a terror to my trash and any paper on the floor. There's NO WAY #3 isn't your culprit!

    I somehow missed yesterdays post, so I'm heading there RIGHT NOW to see what Miss. Priss did!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going with #3! He just looks GUILTY!! (and I can't wait to read about the ugly Christmas sweater!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I say number 1 ! ;D yeah, I agree, funniest stuff happens to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think it is #3- looks like he could get into some mischief! They are all so cute it is hard to imagine any of them doing this- but #1 just looks too tired. :)

    Can't wait to hear about the ugly sweater.

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm voting for number three as well. Ewok was able to fly right to that trash without leaving a pawprint behind.

    ReplyDelete
  20. None - they all look too innocent! Plus, I like Leetah's idea - Miss Priss had to have done it! No one suspects the perfect-looking ones with no criminal background (that we know of).

    ReplyDelete
  21. It weren't no dog! It be Pat Hatt's cat. If you decide to challenge Miss Priss to a duel, please let me know the day and time. If necessary, I'll walk all the way to see you kick her prissy butt that has the stick in it.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  22. Definitely Dog 2. Those eyes have the hint of guilt.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Could they have been working together? They are all super cute but every dog I know would not pass up a chance to go through garbage. Do any of them have alibis?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry sister, you in a girl fight is like me giving up Diet Coke...ain't gonna happen. Sometimes ya just gotta be who you are and remember what comes around goes around, or remember you have friends like me and Mel who will girl fight for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think Ewok may have been the instigator, but any of the rest would have gladly followed along and joined right in. ;)

    I'm new to your blog and keep wondering how old these wise children are?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Def'nitely the last one. He looks like he knows perfectly well that he can get away with murder - or bin-raiding - with a stare from those puppy-dog eyes.
    And anyway, Andrex puppies; stage school, child stars, famous when they can barely walk without falling over adorably onto a roll of toilet paper... is it any wonder they go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would say it had to be number 2 that dog is just too cute to be a good doggie......

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't know how he got all the way over there, but Peanut's stuffed dog Barkley did it....I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Unfortunately it is most likely #4. I had one just like that once and she would eat anything, I mean anything that didn't eat her first.

    ReplyDelete