Friday, September 28, 2012

My Overall Rating of Southern California

The Examiner reviewed Bible Girl & the Bad Boy! You can read that review HERE.

With our big signing in only a couple of days, Cade and I are getting pretty excited.  We'll perform and sign at the Orange County Children's Book Festival near the main entrance, on the way to the Storyteller Stage.  For more info about this upcoming Sunday's event, please visit this LINK.

   So, while we're getting ready, I thought I'd show you some fun pictures from our trip.

At first the Zombie Elf didn't know what to think of Knott's Berry Farm. 
Hippie, Dr. Jones, Zombie, Scribe

The Hippie (in the back) looked peaceful while Dr. Jones held her hands up--
  
again . . .

and again--I think her arms got tired!


The Zombie finally started enjoying himself, then he didn't want to leave.


Yesterday we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific.
 The kids got to pet stingrays,



sharks,


 and even jellyfish!
 
Then last night we ate at Medieval Times.
This is the knight we rooted for:



So, my rating of Southern California is 5 out of 5 stars!  What a blast.  We're going whale watching again today--I can hardly wait.

I hope all of you are having a great day!