Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How to join the Journal Jabber Chat Room

     Since I'll be on Journal Jabber tonight (Tuesday April 24, 2012) from 9-10 p.m. eastern standard time--that's 7-8 MST. Here’s a link to the show.  I'll be talking in the chat room afterward; I thought it might be good to let you know how to find the chat room.

Photobucket

    To sign up for the chat room go to the Journal Jabber page and sign in at the top right. The easiest way is to sign in with your facebook, twitter, google, or mySpace ID. Then come back to the link above and sign in to join the chat. Once you sign in, go to the show page and scroll all the way down past the show info and the comments. The chat room won't show up until 15 minutes or so before the show.

It's in less than an hour!  I'm so excited.

7 comments:

  1. I had so much fun listening to the interview. It was interesting when they disputed your homeless situation in Hawaii because you weren't freezing. And then there was the little girl who after you finished reading chapter 1 The Sword of Senack asked you "what did we do"?
    Now you have me wanting to try a "chocolate Coke" which is something I never would have thought of.
    I could identify with your hands hurting when sewing as I had to have both my hand operated on since november for carpel tunnel problems.
    You really had me going talking about the Edward looking guy you were strapped to for your sky dive that actually didn't bite your neck.
    Wonder how Cade feels about being a "merman"? All in all that was a very good program and I learned a lot about you that I didn't know. I hope you get to Europe one day to fulfill your wish to travel there. Hope you get some rest tonight. Catch up with you later.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't get a chance to join in. I have no doubt thought that you did just great. I'm so tired from shooting photos all day my eyes are starting to cross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate that I couldn't join in....bad day with mama today :( I know it was loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you get to go to Europe AND take Melynda with you. They'd never know what hit them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I missed my chance to ask you about the origins of Milwaukee and how many plates of food you could balance back in the day?

    I hope it went well Elisa.

    ReplyDelete