Monday, April 9, 2012

Do you like Celtic music?

A new review just went up for "The Sword of Senack." Here's that link: Live to Read

I'm living in a whirlwind of exciting, exhausting, never-before-dreamed-of moments. I now have five signings lined up for the next four weeks. If these go well, Cade and I have decided that we'll start traveling to other states for signings. Maybe I'll get to meet some of you!

So, the first of these signings is this Friday (from 6-9pm) at Barnes and Noble in Layton, Utah. I'm shocked AND delighted to tell you that Cade and I will be playing Celtic music in the store that night! How awesome is that?! I didn't even know they would allow live music.

And since that seemed like such a great idea, all of the other places are letting us play there as well--even The Read Cat Bookstore!

Tomorrow I'll tell you about my speech at the University of Phoenix, but today I thought it would be fun to show you our music if you haven't heard it before. This is how Cade and I made a living when we were homeless street musicians in Hawaii.



For more info about my signing schedule, please go HERE.