Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Famous Woman Named Melynda

I guest blogged today.  How fun is that?!

Plus I added new pages to my blog:

The Sword of Senack (My YA Fantasy Novel)

Anyway, to see my post of the day, please visit me at:

Crazy World



Oh and on a side note (completely unrelated to the silly post I put up on Melynda's blog) check this out:


My Journal about Zeke will be released on 11/18/11 (Zeke's Birthday)
  It is currently in the review process. Yahoo!!!





My editor just finished the final revisions on my memoir!  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.  Now, I'm just sending it out for reviews and endorsements.  
Won't it be awesome to have this published on Zeke's birthday?   

Anyway, I already got a few amazing endorsements,
including one from a phenomenal author who lost a child as well.
I LOVE her fiction book.  Here it is if you'd like to check it out:













I hope you'll have a great day 
and get a chance to visit my post on Melynda's blog.
She hasn't even seen it yet.  *giggles*