Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Plan (Entry 6)

This post has been removed for the novel's debut in April, 2012 . . .

Photobucket








    Elisa isn't your regular nerd.  She's not the kind of person who quotes Monty Python, or has a periodic table tattooed on her butt.  No she's a different sort altogether.  She carries a duct-taped Bible everywhere, wears bright-orange polyester pants, and dyes her hair with red kool-aid.
    Even though she tries slipping by apart from the crowds, it doesn't help that her best friend happens to be "The Boarder," one of the cutest and most popular boys in school.  He's not willing to let her go unnoticed—not until she goes to the homecoming dance with another guy.
   "The Boarder" starts acting weird after the date goes well, and Elisa begins wondering if he's only been looking at her as a friend or maybe something more.  She must choose between her best friend and "The Bad Boy," but will she make the right choice?

7 comments:

  1. Just a quick "hi", cause I'm gonna have to read this at home tonight (plus catch up on your other posts). So looking forward to it! Love your stories.
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh...you are up to entry six already...I was at 2 when I left last week :-) I better get reading !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can' wait to find out what happens in Colorado :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naked gravel pit jumping has to be a bit painful on the landing... Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys.. Why do they always have to do everything naked? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as they didn't trip like I did LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving these entry's my dear!! Keep them coming, I am addicted! *But you know this of me* x

    ReplyDelete