Monday, January 14, 2013

"The Blogger's Survival Guide"--A MUST READ

Endorsed by Angela Santomero (the Creator/Executive Producer/Head Writer for Blue's Clues, Super Why! & Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood), Wayman's next upcoming book looks very helpful for anyone in the blogging world.



Photobucket

Lexie Lane and Becky McNeer have already proven themselves to be social media experts.  How exciting that they're sharing some trade secrets! 

Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to this one.

Go here for more info:


Or click the picture (above) to include this on your Goodreads To-Read List!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, many could use tons of tips and tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover's great! It's not on Amazon--would it be possible to see a few pages before I buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not available yet, but it will be soon. Have patience, young one.

      Delete
  3. If I read this, I'd definitely need to take notes. I'll follow the link and take a closer look.

    Enjoy your Tuesday EC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm ... I'll have to check it out - looks likt it might be worth a read :) BTW I've been cleaning up my subscription list - glad to see you are still up and running strong :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete