Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Brother's First Book Came Out Today!!!

I'm so proud of Shane.  Yahoo!

Here's my review of Middle Damned--which just came out today and is amazing:




An action-packed book that I couldn't put down. Not only did this draw me in with the steampunk afterlife ideas, I felt so part of the characters' journeys and relationships as if living in the strange world Stilson so skillfully created. The sections with the two brothers were perfectly written, interweaving conflict and bonds transcending even death. This is a book I'll never forget. 

The book can be found at these three locations:

Goodreads
Physical Book
eBook


For more info about Shane, please go here 


On a side note, I can be found at these two places today.

Guest Post at Another Author
Author Interview & Book Feature at Books are Magic