Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Remembering Our Loved Ones

    This always makes me tear up; I wondered why since everything seems so long ago.
    Zeke was born in 2002, died in 2003.
   

    I guess it makes me cry because this book was my link to Zeke.  I'd pushed so many memories from my mind, and rereading the journal brought everything to the surface again, reconnecting me with my son, enabling me to remember the struggles I had with Cade.  So I cry, not because Zeke's gone, but because this trailer is a reminder that one day we'll be together again, and that miracles are happening all around us, even if we don't realize what's going on. 

   My book, The Golden Sky, AND nine other books will be free through Wayman Publishing from September 2nd - 4th.
  

    Other authors have teamed up with us as well, and some have agreed to give as much as 10% of their profit to the American Diabetes Association!
    For more info about that book fair, and a chance to win $200, please go HERE.