Friday, June 28, 2013

How to Start a Successful Business on eBay

BIG DECISION: I've decided to finally sell ALL of my fabric. I had a booming eBay clothing business, but my hand eventually started hurting from sewing too much. The doctor told me I needed to stop to prevent future problems and possible damage that would affect my ability to play the violin.
    Well, it's $15,000-worth of fabric--crazy, huh. I'll be selling it at the Syracuse, UT fair tonight (6/28/13) and tomorrow for $1 a yard.

    If you're around--and don't even need fabric--I'll be the girl playing the solo violin by piles of material. I can still play a smokin' fiddle because of this sacrifice; why not perform a little to bring in some business AND help stop the pain that comes from the death of a dream?
    I've also decided to share ALL of my secrets to success with eBay tomorrow.  (SHHHH! Don't tell anyone I told you!)
 
 Some of the sets I made.
To see this "Story" told through pictures, please click "view full" or go HERE.