Friday, February 23, 2018

A Miracle--When I Needed It Most

Yesterday, after getting a hysterectomy, I was in pretty rough shape. Imagine my surprise when I discovered THE GOLDEN SKY had made it on Amazon's *Top Ten List for Women's Memoir* (screenshot below).  

    This hasn't happened in over 2 years--and only lasted 24 hours--BUT if it could've happened any day...yesterday I needed it most.

    Long story short, this happened because of how kind so many people have been to me (people like you).  It's extremely humbling....   

    I just wanted to say thank you for your kindness, sage advice, support, and love. Writing memoir isn't easy.... LIFE isn't easy...but moments like this make the battle worth it. I have the best friends and family in the whole damn world.  Thank God for good moments that happen right when we need them.
 

 photo gold9_zpsiyhfja5t.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment