Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Scribe is Running for President. We need YOUR help!

Do you know of any campaign slogans that might be cute for the Scribe?
    
     If you've read The Golden Sky, you know her name is Ruby.

How about:
   
     Vote for Ruby . . . Making the world sparkle since 2001.

  She's no newbie, vote for Ruby.
  
  Ruby--vote for a gem! 

    I'm racking my brain for ideas, but I keep coming up with THE DUMBEST lines!  Take this one for example:

    Better than Chuck Norris, vote for Ruby.

And the internet searches aren't too helpful either.  I'm finding pictures of people with fingers up their noses--Pick a Winner!

Or this . . .


I did find a slogan generator.  It's pretty hilarious.  Go here to check it out: The pcman Website
    If you find a slogan for yourself, I hope you'll share it with me. 

    This is the one it generated for me:
Elisa . . . Loaded for Bear  


    See why I need your input!   

Thanks in advance,
A Desperate Mother! 

12 comments:

  1. Ruby, solves things faster than Scooby
    Ruby, she's no newbie
    Time to rock the boat, Ruby needs your vote
    When you vote remember this quote, "Ruby is devote."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Pat Hatt. Use his slogan.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vote for Red Hot Ruby for President! She's a GEM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't do better than Inger!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I like Inger's slogan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put it in the random generator...

    "Ruby For President... when no one else is around."

    Somehow, I'm thinking that's not sending the best message.

    When I put in my name...

    "The joy of Juli"

    Ahhh, Tony knows this all too well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered "Vote for Ruby & ACTUALLY got this, but I don't think it will help:

    "Vote for Ruby, not that other crap."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Inger's...although the one fishducky put in the generator is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inger and fishducky have the best slogans.

    Vote for Ruby, she'll do her duty. When duty calls, Ruby won't stall. She won't stall, she won't fall--Ruby will give her all.

    so bad.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Not Opal nor Pearl nor Jade nor Crystal ..... vote Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm, just popped over to the slogan generator and I got ...... The king of Vote Petty Witter at Pen and Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pat Hatt locked this up. Go with it.

    ReplyDelete