Thursday, November 1, 2012

I Was Published in a Humorous Anthology!



I'm so thrilled to be in this anthology. My story is called Caffeine and Boobs--and Bauu Press thought it was funny enough to publish! I'm ecstatic because the other authors in this anthology are hilarious and quite well-known.
    Stepping down from cloud nine now . . . 
    If you're looking for something humorous and affordable, check this one out.  It's only 2.99 for a limited time. Plus, if you get this book you'll find out if caffeine can really make your boobs swell.
    Go HERE to read an excerpt.

7 comments:

  1. I just bought it--I'll read it tomorrow! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, congrats on another published work. Thankfully I have no boobs to swell, that would just be weird hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Elisa, congratulations. You know I don't know anyone else whose life is so filled with wonder. And that's quite "wonderful." Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That's awesome to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Elisa,
    I'm honored to be included in the anthology with an author as talented as you. I admire your writing.
    Thank you for the tip...I gotta cut back on my caffeine TODAY! I can't see my feet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my middle child! Good work.

    Love,
    Your Mother From Another Planet

    ReplyDelete