Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Today is such a beautiful day.  Isn't it amazing what Jesus did for us?  I already wrote an Easter post--pretty prematurely--here it is if you're interested:  Flirting With Death

Anyway, I'm excited because The Hippie has still been planting eggs like mad.  She's constantly grabbing apples, eggs, grapes--anything she think will grow into a tree--and planting them.  Well, last night Cade went and bought some grape vines to put where she'd planted four colored eggs! 

The Hippie is such a hoot.  That darling just wants to have a green thumb, which is sad since nothing she plants ever grows.  I can't wait to see her face today.  We're going to call it the Easter miracle.

I'll post more tonight after I find out what the kids think of the miracle and the new clothes I made them.  I'm really excited! 

I hope you'll have a fantastic start to your day!