Friday, January 27, 2017

I finally wrote another book! A STRANGER'S KINDNESS

    Love can carry us through all of this. It doesn't age. Its back doesn't go out. It doesn't get arthritis, or need a motor. It doesn't lose its hearing or become forgetful. It is what keeps on when the years get late and our hair is grey. It’s what can heal and buoy us through anything. I want to be old with you, yes, but I want to feel young with you forever.
    I finished reading the words and found myself speechless. I was a single mother, yet this selfless bachelor had come into my life, and he had literally changed everything.... I'd never known a love like this.

Coming February 27th, 2017.
A STRANGER'S KINDNESS


    If you're interested, here's the link to add it to your Goodreads "to read" list:
 photo asktoread_zpswh3stfsz.jpg

I'm so excited about this one.  

    And, I need to have some sort of giveaway for this release--and also because I just discovered I have over 300 ratings on Goodreads! 

329 ratings to be exact!
I'm a bit shocked--but sooo thrilled.
 photo AuthorDetails_zpsy5di613e.jpg


    This past summer, I really felt down, and told myself it was useless to write anymore.  I have to say, it's so good to be doing what I love again.   
    I'm a writer--that's what I do. It might be on napkins, scraps of paper, and sometimes even my hands, but I have to get it out, ya know? I may not write what some people like to read, but I need it for myself.  Writing is as natural as loving my kids, or needing nature.  And for those who do like my stories, that means the world to me.  
    Thank you to everyone who's shared kind words and support--you really helpd me get through a rocky patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment