Monday, February 17, 2014

Something Worth Believing In--Plus Enter to win a $50 gift certificate

Novica, a company that lives by the mantra to "Spread Happiness," really lives up to their motto.  They promote global artisans, while still making products that really will amaze buyers!
    I recently had the opportunity to review one of their products, and I'm absolutely thrilled.

Here's the sweater they sent to me:

 photo 27ee8105-ba32-48d4-a41a-d9d760c330d3_zpsaf1a6aee.jpg

    Not only was I impressed with the quality (which says a lot since I'm a seamstress), but I was also inspired by the design and comfort of the product. 

 photo DSC_0033_zpsb83d2717.jpg

 photo DSC_0034_zps14c49b19.jpg

    I wore this to church yesterday and was floored with how many people complimented me on my clothes.

Anyway, I wasn't paid to give this review, just asked to give my honest feedback after receiving the product.  
    And (drum roll please) I absolutely LOVE it!
    If you'd like to check out Novica, or enter to win a $50.00 gift certificate to their store, please enter the rafflecopter below.

Click HERE to visit the Novica website yourself.

Additional links that might interest you at their site:


 a Rafflecopter giveaway