Friday, May 3, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness Week #5--A Miraculous Blessing From Little Caesars' Corporate Office

Something amazing happened on Wednesday 
Let me explain . . .

Do you remember when I wrote about this:

Random Acts of Kindness Week #2 -- Little Caesars Harlem Shake

Well, this Wednesday, I checked Wayman Publishing's mailbox and Little Caesars sent me two $20.00 Little Caesars gift cards and the sweetest letter! I started crying after I read it.  The guy (from a Michigan office) found my post and decided to pay it forward.  He asked me to give one $20 card to someone else--I'll tell you about that in a minute--and to keep the other one to use for my family.  I'm still in shock.  I LOVE Little Caesars!
    Here's the letter they sent to me: 

 photo 0d31a7c4-99eb-411b-9c2d-30314ebcf40a_zps681919ad.jpg
 photo 7059e655-2c47-4b0d-a670-331a760b0276_zpsa4d7d299.jpg

So I was really excited,and I decided to tell the wonderful man who normally works mornings at that US Post Office.  
    John is an amazing man.  He always treats everyone with respect and helps however he can.  He's very efficient and because of him, and the other awesome employees there, I drive to another city, just so I can go to that post office.  
    As I told John about the letter from Little Caesars, I immediately realized that I should give one of the gift cards to him.  I smiled thinking how the last two times I've tried to give random gifts to "strangers," the recipients both ended up being people who'd been kind to me in the past!  (Remember the flowers and the Barnes & Noble Gift Card?) 
    John seemed excited about the gift card.  I hope he knows how much all of the customers appreciate his kindness and thoughtfulness.    

Well, I'm leaving to Mexico this week.  But I'll still have something posted next Friday--a past Random Act of Kindness that blessed my heart.

Check out the Random Acts of Kindness Blogfest HERE.  
I'd love if you'd join up.  
 


Other big news?
My humorous novella/audiobook, "How to Avoid Having Sex," was just featured on CBS News HERE

And FOX News: HERE
I'm floating on air!
What a wonderful week.