Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Hope is a Powerful Motivator

 This is my second 90-minute scan since Thursday. Wow, this journey is exhausting. I didn’t fully understand how tough fighting cancer was, and like I keep saying, you never know what someone else might be going through. Be kind. 🤗


Anyway, I can hardly wait to get home, give the kids their charms from the gift shop (they love it 💓), play a board game with Mike, and snuggle Borah.


I met a family from Africa today. They were so grateful to be at the Huntsman specifically. It sounds like this cancer center might be their only hope at beating the exact cancer they’re facing. I need to remember to pray for them. To travel from soooo far away… Just the thought was sobering. And I act like Idaho is far 🤦‍♀️😅


2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog more than any book ( except the bible). Praying for miraculous healing, and the closest relationship with God knowing his perfect plans and redemptions, with total peace in your heart and more amazing dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need help financially for proper diagnosis please extend your love to me am running out of time teach me on osesmiles6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete