Wednesday, August 23, 2023

RING THE BELL Becomes No.1 Bestseller

 

I got featured in the Idaho State Journal! 😮 This is such an incredible feeling. Here's my favorite quote from the article: "It [Ring the Bell] is about my fight with terminal cancer," she said. "It's about how just because doctors have told me I'm dying, it isn't an excuse to stop living."
You can read that full article here: Local Woman's Terminal Cancer Memoir Tops Amazon Charts.


"I thought the mole on my wrist wasn't a big deal," she [Elisa Magagna] said. "If I had gotten it checked sooner, my cancer might not have been as bad."

More information about "Ring the Bell" can be found on Amazon at Ring the Bell.

1 comment:

  1. You wrote another book! You are an amazing woman and I'm going over to Amazon right now to buy it! Sending much love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete